Dr. Kenya Jones is happy to provide a number of restorative dental services to return your smile to good health and function following damage, decay, injury, or trauma. We understand that your oral health and appearance play a large role in your overall wellbeing, as well as your self-confidence, and we work hard to ensure that your smile is healthy and beautiful. Please feel free to contact the office of Dr. Kenya Jones at Jones Dentistry today at (352)801-7779 to learn more about restorative dentistry in Fruitland Park, Florida and to schedule your next visit with our dentist.
· Composite Dental Fillings
· Dental Crowns (Caps)
· Dental Implants
· Dentures & Partial Dentures
· Fixed Dental Bridge
· We are pleased to offer high-quality restorative dentistry at our practice. Restorative dentistry is a specific branch of dentistry that is focused on restoring the health and function of your smile following tooth damage, tooth decay, or tooth loss. We offer a number of restorative dental options to meet your individual dental needs. Whether you are missing one tooth, several teeth, or all of your teeth, we are here to provide you with the restorative dentistry solutions you need. We also offer options for restoring significantly decayed or damaged teeth.
· When you visit our dental office, our caring Dr. Kenya will carefully examine your smile. Based on this examination, Dr. Jones will be able to provide you with the best possible recommendations for restoring your smile. Through restorative dentistry, you can gain or regain a smile that is healthy, functional, and beautiful once again. Our restorative dentistry options are comfortable and natural looking, so you can feel confident in how your smile looks and functions. Gain the confidence you need to smile, speak, eat, and laugh effortlessly again! If you would like to learn more about restorative dentistry, we welcome you to call the office of Dr. Kenya Jones at (352)801-7779 or stop by at 3333 Hwy 441/27, Fruitland Park, FL 34731. We are eager to help you love your smile.
DENTAL CLEANINGS & EXAMS
Dental cleanings and exams are an important part of maintaining good oral health. These routine visits with Dr. Kenya Jones help us to monitor your oral health and quickly provide any necessary treatments. Jones Dentistry is pleased to feature ultrasonic cleaners at our office to increase the quality and efficiency of our treatments. We recommend that you visit Dr. Kenya Jones every 6 months to receive a dental cleaning and exam. Please contact us at (352) 801-7779 to make your appointment at our office and learn more about dental exams and teeth cleanings in Fruitland Park, Florida.
Dental cleanings and exams are two of the most basic yet important preventive treatments we provide at our office. Each time you visit Dr. Kenya Jones for a checkup, we will provide a professional teeth cleaning and dental exam to help your smile stay healthy. During your teeth cleaning and exam, our dental team will:
· Clean your teeth by removing any plaque or tartar (also called dental calculus), which can lead to tooth decay and periodontal disease
· Floss and polish your teeth for a healthy, bright smile
· Examine your smile for signs of any damaging dental conditions or diseases
We utilize dental X-rays to further evaluate your smile and make certain that you receive the dental care you need. Regular dental cleanings and exams are essential in maintaining good oral health, preventing cavities and gum disease, and making sure that any damaging conditions are treated as early as possible.
Dr. Kenya Jones recommends that you visit us every six months for a routine dental cleaning and exam. We may suggest more frequent visits if needed, and we also encourage you to contact us if you suffer from a dental emergency, pain, or injury. To schedule your next appointment, call Jones Dentistry at (352)801-7779 or visit our office at 3333 US Hwy 441/27 Fruitland Park, FL, 34731. We look forward to caring for your smile!
DENTAL HYGIENE (HOME CARE)
Your at-home care routine is crucial to keeping your teeth healthy. Practicing good oral hygiene at home helps to keep your mouth free of the bacteria and other factors that contribute to dental decay and disease. Dr. Kenya Jones and her team at Jones Dentistry are happy to provide information and instruction on oral hygiene. Please call us at (352) 801-7779 to learn more about home care and dental hygiene in Fruitland Park, Florida, and to make your appointment with Dr. Kenya Jones.
During your time at our office, our team works hard to improve your oral health. It is essential, however, that you continue taking care of your smile at home through consistent oral hygiene. Good dental hygiene includes a number of daily habits and practices that help to keep your smile healthy and bright. Dr Kenya Jones recommends that you follow these basic steps to help your smile stay in optimal health:
· Brush your teeth after each meal or at least twice a day. We encourage you to use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a toothpaste that includes fluoride.
· Floss at least once every day. The most important time to floss is just before you go to sleep at night.
· Eat a balanced diet. Limiting your intake of very sugary and acidic foods can help to prevent tooth decay.
· Maintain your regular visits to the dentist every six months. During these visits, we will provide a professional teeth cleaning and a thorough dental exam to make certain we provide any needed preventive or restorative treatments.
When you visit Dr. Jones and her team at Jones Dentistry, we will review your dental hygiene habits with you and offer needed information on any additional steps you can take to further improve your oral health. To learn more about dental hygiene and to schedule your next appointment at our office, call Jones Dentistry at (352)801-7779.
Jones Dentistry features digital x-rays at our office. Digital X-rays produce high-quality images, helping our dentist and team to more closely examine your teeth for any developing problems. Digital X-rays produce 80-90% less radiation than traditional film X-rays, making them extremely safe for use. Give us a call today at (352) 801-7779 to learn more about digital radiography in Fruitland Park, Florida, and to set up your appointment with Dr. Kenya Jones.
Digital X-rays are one of the advanced diagnostic tools we use to provide you with the best possible care. Digital radiography has changed the way we take dental X-rays by making the process faster, more comfortable, and more convenient than ever before. Digital X-rays use a digital sensor to take images of your teeth, unlike traditional X-rays that use film. Digital X-rays use significantly less radiation than conventional film X-rays, and they require the use of no chemicals for developing the images. Dr. Jones can then instantly view the high-quality images on monitors right in the treatment room to provide you with efficient, accurate diagnoses and care. Our team at Jones Dentistry is able to use digital radiography to identify and diagnose several types of dental problems, such as:
· Decay in between teeth
· Developmental abnormalities
· Improper tooth root positioning
· Cysts and abscesses
· Fractures in existing fillings
· Infection in the tooth nerves
· Bone loss
We may also use digital dental X-rays to plan certain kinds of dental treatment, such as oral surgery procedures, root canal treatment, dental implants, and more. To learn more about digital radiography and how we use X-rays at our office, please call Jones Dentistry at (352)801-7779.
STERILIZATION & SAFETY
Dr. Kenya Jones and her team are committed to the health and safety of our patients. Jones Dentistry features both modern instruments and modern sterilization methods to ensure that our practice is clean and sanitary. To learn more about sterilization and other safety measures at our dental office in Fruitland Park, Florida, and to set up your appointment with Dr. Kenya Jones, please contact us at (352) 801-7779.
At Jones Dentistry, we follow the extensive infection control recommendations outlined by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). In fact, we go above and beyond many of these requirements because we are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our patients, as well as our team.
These infection control and safety measures include:
· Eye protection for patients and team members
· Disinfectant hand soap
· Gloves and face masks
· Chemical disinfection of countertops and surfaces
· Sterilization of all equipment before every use.
In addition, our dental professionals sterilize all reusable equipment after each use, including handpieces. We use an autoclave, which a device that kills bacteria and viruses by steam, heat, and pressure. When possible, we use disposable materials and tools to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination through reuse.
Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and you can rest assured that we take all of the necessary steps to protect you and your family while you are with us. We welcome you to contact Jones Dentistry today at (352)801-7779 to learn more about infection control and safety, and to schedule your next visit with Dr. Kenya Jones. We look forward to caring for you!
COMPOSITE DENTAL FILLINGS
If your teeth have cavities, chipping, or fractures, Dr. Kenya Jones can provide a composite dental filling to restore the appearance of your smile. These durable tooth-colored fillings help strengthen your teeth, returning them to full function and beauty. Please call (352) 801-7779 today to learn more about composite dental fillings in Fruitland Park, Florida, and make your appointment with our dentist at Jones Dentistry.
A dental filling is a restoration used to repair minor to moderate tooth damage. We may recommend a filling if your tooth has been damaged by tooth decay (for example, if your tooth has a cavity), or if your tooth suffers from minor fracturing or chipping. The dental filling is used to restore the tooth to its original structure and function and to return your smile to good health. There are two main types of dental fillings available: amalgam fillings and composite fillings.
The process for placing a filling requires just one comfortable visit to our office. Dr. Kenya Jones will first remove the decayed and damaged portion of your tooth, and then clean the tooth to remove all traces of decay. We then fill the tooth with the filling material and shape it to match your tooth’s shape. Finally, the filling is hardened for a lasting restoration.
If your tooth is decayed or damaged, a dental filling may be a great choice for restoring your oral health and function. We invite you to call Jones Dentistry at (352)801-7779 or visit us today at 3333 US Hwy 441/27 Fruitland Park, FL 34731 to learn more about dental fillings and to schedule your next appointment with Dr. Kenya Jones. We look forward to caring for your smile!
DENTAL CROWNS (CAPS)
Jones Dentistry provides dental crowns, or caps, to cover teeth that are damaged or decayed, restoring a natural-looking smile to your face and protecting your injured tooth from further damage. Give us a call today at (352) 801-7779 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Kenya Jones, our experienced dentist, and to learn more about dental crowns in Fruitland Park, Florida.
A dental crown, or cap, is a restoration that can be used for a number of purposes. One of the most common uses of a dental crown is to restore a tooth that is significantly damaged or decayed. The crown is custom made to fit over the entire tooth, starting at the gum line, in order to restore the tooth to its original shape and size. Dental crowns can be made of gold, porcelain, or porcelain fused to metal; porcelain crowns are popular because they match the natural color and appearance of your teeth. Dr. Kenya Jones will help you determine which type of dental crown is right for your smile.
Your smile may benefit from a crown if a tooth is damaged or decayed to the point that a dental filling will not provide a successful restoration. Crowns can also be used for a number of other restorative and aesthetic purposes, including:
· To protect a tooth following root canal treatment
· To anchor and attach a dental bridge
· To cover and complete a dental implant
· To enhance the beauty of your smile
· To improve a misshapen tooth
· To strengthen a tooth that is fractured or weakened
· To support a large filling when little natural tooth structure remains
To find out whether a dental crown is right for you, call Jones Dentistry at (352) 801-7779, we welcome you to contact us today!
If you are missing teeth, Dr. Kenya Jones can provide you with a dental implant. Dental implants look and function just like your natural teeth, and are a stable, permanent replacement to help you regain your oral health. Jones Dentistry offers dental implants for single teeth, multiple teeth, and full-arch replacement. We welcome you to contact us at (352) 801-7779 to schedule your consultation with our experienced dentist Dr. Kenya Jones and learn if you are a candidate for dental implants in Fruitland Park, Florida.
Dental implants are permanent, stable tooth replacements that can be used to replace one missing tooth, several missing teeth, or all of the teeth. The dental implant post, which is a screw made of titanium, is surgically placed in the jawbone at the site of the missing tooth. This replaces the missing tooth root and ensures that your dental restoration is stable. A period of healing is then often required to allow the bone to begin to bond with the biocompatible post. Following this healing period, our dentist will place the dental implant restoration, or replacement tooth, which fits on top of the implant post. Depending on which teeth are missing and your personal dental needs, your implant restoration might be a dental crown, dental bridge, complete denture, or partial denture. Each dental implant restoration is custom made to fit your smile comfortably and aesthetically.
Replacing a missing tooth can restore your smile to optimal health, function, and appearance. A dental implant is a great option for restoring your smile because the implant is designed to look, function, and feel just like your natural teeth, and with proper care, it can last a lifetime. For more information about the benefits of implant dentistry, and to schedule your implant consultation, please call Jones Dentistry at (352)801-7779.
DENTURES & PARTIAL DENTURES
Jones Dentistry offers dentures and partial dentures to help restore your smile and the volume of your face if you are missing many or all your teeth. For more information on dentures and partial dentures in Fruitland Park, Florida, and to schedule your consultation with our caring dentist, Dr. Kenya Jones, please call us today at (352) 801-7779.
Dentures are removable oral appliances used to replace multiple missing teeth. If you are missing several teeth or all of your teeth, dentures might be just what you need to restore the function, beauty, and health of your smile. There are two kinds of dentures: complete dentures and partial dentures.
· A complete denture is used to replace all of the teeth in a full dental arch. We may suggest a complete denture to replace all of the teeth in both arches or just one, depending on your individual needs. Our dentist may suggest using a denture adhesive for improved stability.
· A partial denture is used if you are missing multiple teeth but have remaining natural teeth. A partial denture often includes a thin framework or clasps that attach to the natural teeth for a secure fit.
Dr. Jones may recommend complete or partial dentures to restore your smile if you are missing multiple teeth; dentures can improve your ability to properly speak and eat, restore your natural facial volume, and enhance the overall beauty of your smile. Your dentures will be custom made to fit your smile comfortably, aesthetically, and securely. We invite you to call Jones Dentistry at (352)801-7779 to learn more about how dentures can improve your smile!
FIXED DENTAL BRIDGES
If you are missing multiple teeth in a row, Dr. Kenya Jones can provide you with a fixed dental bridge. This non-removable restoration helps to restore the function of your teeth in chewing and speaking, as well as returning your healthy, beautiful smile. We invite you to call Jones Dentistry at (352) 801-7779 to schedule your consultation with our dentist and learn more about fixed dental bridges in Fruitland Park, Florida.
If you are missing one tooth or multiple teeth in a row, we may recommend a dental bridge to restore your smile. A bridge is a fixed dental restoration, meaning it is non-removable. The dental bridge is anchored in place through the use of two dental crowns, which are custom made to fit your smile and are placed on the teeth or dental implants next to the space left by the missing tooth. These crowns hold the artificial tooth in place to restore your smile, ensuring that your restoration will not easily shift or come loose. It typically requires only two visits to our practice to complete the dental bridge. Dental bridges are designed to last for many years and to restore the function, beauty, and health of your smile.
Dr. Jones may recommend a dental bridge to improve your smile by:
· Restoring your ability to speak, eat, and chew as normal
· Alleviating excess stress on the bite
· Improving the shape and volume of your face
· Replacing an unwanted removable partial denture
· Preventing the remaining natural teeth from moving out of position
· Enhancing the appearance of your smile
We will help you determine whether a custom dental bridge is the right choice for restoring your smile after tooth loss. For more information, please call Jones Dentistry at (352)801-7779.